Beginning Monday, November 21, 2016, roadway construction crews will begin street paving operations, as part of the 2016 resurfacing program. Paving crews will be onsite through Wednesday, November 23rd conducting milling and paving operations on the following streets:
- Glenwood Drive (E. Clay Street – Chatham Drive)
- Tuxedo Drive (Parkway Drive – Wimbledon Drive)
- Dunedin Drive (E. Washington Street – Clay Street)
- Parnell Street (W. Jackson Street – Georgia Crate)
- Palmetto Drive (Glenwood Drive – Edgewood Drive)
Paving operations will resume on Monday, November 28th following the Thanksgiving holidays, to complete any remaining streets on the above list.
Milling and paving operations are expected to begin on Glenwood and Palmetto Drives. While the work is being completed, motorists can expect lane closures and possible detours through the area.
The paving projects are being funded by the 2012 SPLOST.