City of Thomasville construction contractors will be patching various streets over the next two months including:
• Turnberry Court
• Edgewoord Drive near Edgewood Circle
• Longleaf Drive (Riftwood Lane to Evergreen Drive)
• Tuxedo Drive (near Imperial Drive)
• Willams Street (Harris Street to Varnedoe Street)
• Montrose Drive (Myrtle Drive to Ridgecrest Drive)
• Eidson Street (Harris Street to Varnedoe Street)
• Young Street & Washington Street
There will be temporary road closures in these areas at various times over the next two months. Detour signs will be posted, and travelers in these areas are encouraged to select alternate routes or to prepare for potential traffic delays. Roads will be open to local traffic.
For more information about this work, please call the City of Thomasville’s Engineering Department at 229-227-7009.