Director of Public Works
925 Davenport Dr
P.O. Box 1540
Thomasville, GA 31799
The City of Thomasville Public Works Department is responsible for the following:
- Visibility of all street signs
- Drainage issues
- Tree trimming (that does not involve power lines)
- Sidewalk issues
- Right of Way mowing
Common issues within the City of Thomasville right of ways that should be routed to other departments are listed below:
- Any paving projects or resurfacing questions can be directed to our Engineering Department at (229) 227-7009.
- Any dead animals or yard debris issues will need to be directed to our Solid Waste Department at (229) 227-7037.
- Issues with street lights or tree limbs involving power lines need to be directed to our Electric Department at (229) 227-7001 or (229) 227-5499.