The City of Thomasville offices will be closed Monday, July 4, 2016 in observance of Independence Day.
Because of the holiday observance, some City services will be affected. City services’ schedules are as follows:
- Energy Control Center – Regular 24-hour operational schedule
- City of Thomasville Residential Refuse – Monday residential customers will be picked up Tuesday, July 5. Tuesday residential customers will be picked up Wednesday, July 6. Normal pick-up schedules will resume Thursday, July 7.
- Thomas County Residential Refuse – Thomas County residential customers will be picked up Tuesday, July 5.
- Yard Trash – No yard trash pick-up Monday, July 4. As yard trash pick-ups have no specific day assigned to any one residence or street, this will not affect the pick-up of any resident’s yard trash.
- Commercial Refuse – There will be no change to commercial pick-up schedules.
- Country Oaks Golf Course – Country Oaks will be open from 7:30 a.m. until dark Monday, July 4. Tee times are recommended
- Municipal Airport – The Municipal Airport will be open for normal hours of operation from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Monday, July 4.
- Landfill – The Landfill will be open for normal hours of operation, Monday, July 4.