Engineering Documents & Applications

Below is a collection of commonly requested documents and applications.

Some forms below can be completed online and emailed to us. To submit these forms, please download and save to your PC, complete the form, and then click “submit” to send the form directly to us.

If you need assistance or have any questions regarding which forms you need to complete, please call us at (229) 227-3263 or email

General Information

Encroachment & Indemnity Agreement

Indemnity Agreement

Industrial Discharge Permit

Street Closing Procedure

Request for Utility Availability Letter

Engineering Applications

Gas Tap Application

Sanitary Sewer Tap Application

Water Tap Application

Engineering Easements

Easement – Electric

Easement – General Utility

Easement – Temporary Construction

Engineering Permits

Land Disturbance Permit

RW Permit