Building Forms/Applications

All building forms should be submitted to If you have any questions, call (229) 227-6983.

For forms concerning the Historic Preservation Commission, Architectural Review &Zoning Appeals, Tree & Landscape, or Planning & Zoning, visit the Planning Department.

Construction Activities

Commercial Building Permit (new, additions, renovations)

Commercial Site Plan Application

Demolitions or Moving (minor, early start, disconnecting of utilities)

Residential Building Permit (new, addition, renovations, remodel)

Residential Energy Code Compliance Form


Trade Permits

Electrical Permit

Gas Permit

HVAC Permit

Plumbing Permit

Other Permits & Forms

911 Address Request

Authorized Agent Form

Banner and Feather Flags Permit

Change of Contractor Form

Change of Occupancy Form

Fence Permit

Owner Affidavit

Sign Permit

Swimming Pool

Code Enforcement

Report City Code Violations Online