You have options on how to manage your utility account payments. Payments are accepted:
- In person at 111 Victoria Place using our drive-thru, lobby, or payment drop box location
- Lobby hours of operation are: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m.
- Drive-Thru hours of operation are: 7:45 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Drop box is available 24/7
- Online using Utilities Online
- Through our Interactive Voice Response system (IVR) by calling (229) 227-7001, selecting option 2, then option 1 (your 10-digit account number and PIN will be needed)
- Through our free mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, which can be found by searching ‘City of Thomasville Utilities’.
To make a delinquent payment after hours, you can visit our Utilities Response Center (326 Fletcher Street) Mondays-Fridays from 5:30 – 9 pm or weekends from 8 am – 9 pm.
Utility account payments may be made by cash, check, money order, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover).
For your convenience, you may also establish an auto draft from a bank account or debit/credit card to pay your utility account on the due date each month. Click here for the Bank Account Draft form. Click here for the Debit or Credit Card Draft form.